The Site automatically collects and stores information to the server logs regarding the usage of the Site from the Client's web browser. The information collected includes but does not limit to the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet; browser and internet connection data such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; and navigation data, including URLs, date and time, and any content viewed or searched for on the Site.
You as a Client can prevent and configure your browser from accepting new cookies, receive notifications you when you receive a new cookie, or disable cookies from your browser’s settings menu. If you choose to disable cookies, you can use the Site but will may not be able to register and/or login to the Site, or make use of any account-related features of the Site, although the basic features and functionality of the Site will be available.
Collection and Registration of Personal Information
We sometimes request users of the Site to provide personal information such as the user's name, e-mail address. To have access to specific content and access the full functionality of the Site such as product ordering and purchase history, and information for registered product licensees, you may be asked to register and create a Customer Account.
The information collected from the registration form that is displayed to the Client when they choose to register may include contact information such as the user's name, e-mail address, postal address, job title, organization, and country ("Customer Information"). The Customer Information is linked directly to a User Name chosen by the user and a chosen password provided by the user during registration. The Customer Information is provided by the user on voluntary basis. You as the Client are sole responsible for any information presented in Customer Information during registration or maintenance of the Customer Account.
How Personal Information Is Used
The Site uses the information that you provide for such purposes as:
- completion and support of the activity for which the information was provided, such as delivery of our products or services, processing or fulfilling an order, or responding to your requests or inquiries
- Site administration, such as for the technical support of the Site, including processing customer account activity information, and analysis of Site activity to enhance, evaluate and improve the Content and Services
- notifications with you about changes or updates to the Site and our Services and, special offers, or market research surveys
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Access to customer's personal information is strictly restricted to Site's administrators and Service providers, for the purposes described above. We will not share, sell it or disclose your Customer information to partners, affiliated companies and/or with non-affiliated third parties without your permission except under the following circumstances:
- in response to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law;
- if this Site or a related line of business is acquired by, transferred to or merged with another company.
Access and Changes to Your Customer Information
Registered Users may access their Customer Information and modify any discrepancies by entering the Account Maintenance area. The accuracy of the Customer Information is solely the responsibility of the user. No access is given to the Client for other data that may have been collected from other users of the Site.
Retention of Personal Information
The Customer Information collected from the Client are retained for as long as the information is relevant to our business purposes or until you submit a written notification to remove your Customer Information from our Site by contacting the Owner: Teodoreanu Cristian Florin, Trivale, Al. Papucesti, Bl. 55Adens, Sc.C, Ap.14, 110374 Pitesti AG RomaniaLast updated: Monday, December 19, 2011